GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE ULMA GROUP
This document establishes the General Terms and Conditions of Use for this WEBSITE that the GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. has made available on the Internet. Any user accessing this WEBSITE must first read and accept the terms, conditions, notifications, warnings and any other legal disclaimers contained in these clauses. Access to this WEBSITE is free and no previous subscription or registration is required to view it. Any links to other WEBSITES and the use which users may make of them are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and to any specific conditions required by the aforementioned WEBSITES. Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
Legal Name: GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP.
Fiscal Identification Number: F20544326
Commercial Registry Information: Registered in the Registry of Cooperatives of Euskadi on page 433 under entry number 2 with registration number 95.0.080.
Legal Address: Bº Garagaltza, 51. Apdo. 22, 20560 Oñati, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Contact: Users can contact GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. by email at email@example.com or by ordinary mail at the address shown in these general conditions. Users may also call 0034 943 25 03 00 or send a fax to 0034 943 78 09 17.
2.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER.
- As the service provider, GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. is bound to supply the services offered by this WEBSITE, to effectively guarantee the confidentiality of any communication made with its users and to respond to any complaints that may arise. This WEBSITE does not register or store the personal data of the persons visiting it unless they are provided voluntarily by the user.
- GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. reserves the right to modify or update the information contained on the WEBSITE, or its configuration or presentation, at any time and with no prior notice. Without prejudice to this fact they shall however endeavour to inform the users of the same, whenever the circumstances permit.
- Both access to the WEBSITE and the use that may be made of the information contained on it are the exclusive responsibility of the person consulting it. GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages which may arise from this access to information or use of the same, with the exception of any actions resulting from the application of the legal provisions to which they are subject in the strict exercise of their duties.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the information or services offered, except in the case of guarantees that must be granted by virtue of the applicable legislation or explicitly figuring in an agreement between the aforementioned company and the user.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. does not guarantee content supplied by third parties, where this is the case, and neither does it guarantee the veracity, reliability, accuracy, suitability or convenience of the information supplied for the purposes the users or any other persons may make of the same.
3.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGTIONS OF THE USER.
- The user must make lawful use of the services provided on this WEBSITE at all times, in accordance with the existing legislation, and respect the intellectual property rights of GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP
- Users may not carry out any action via the services made available to them by GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. which will cause damage to or alteration of the WEBSITE’s content, or hinder the correct functioning of the same. They may not cause any technical problems of any type, transfer elements likely to carry computer virus or which may totally or partially damage, interfere with or intercept this WEBSITE, and neither may they intervene in or interfere with the electronic mail of other users.
- Users may not use the web site for business, advertising, self promotion or promotion of third parties without the express written permission of GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP.
- Users may be required to register and create an ULMA user account to access and use some parts of our website. For those ends, users are informed that they will be solely responsible for their username and password. Login information is individual and non-transferable, for which reason users agree to use their account in an appropriate and responsible manner. In the event your account is lost, forgotten or has been modified or stolen please contact us as soon as possible so we can take the necessary actions.
Users are liable for any expenses or damages they may incur through inappropriate use or non-compliance with these conditions for use.
4.- EXCEPTIONS TO THE GUARANTEES AND TO THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of functioning of this WEBSITE and its services. It shall therefore hold no liability for damages of any kind which may derive from the unavailability or discontinuity of functioning of the WEBSITE and its services.
In any case, GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. will do everything in its power to keep this WEBSITE continuously available.
In this respect, the said company shall not be held liable for any damages which may arise if knowledge of such data should occur.
- In spite of the fact that GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. has taken all the suitable measures to guarantee security in this regard, it can neither control nor guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the content of this WEBSITE which could cause alteration to the user’s computer system (software and hardware) and/or to electronic documents and files stored in their computer systems.
- GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shall hold no liability for damages of any kind arising from the presence of virus in the WEBSITE’s content which could cause alterations to the computer, electronic documents, files, etc..
El GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. se exime de cualquier responsabilidad por los daños y perjuicios de toda naturaleza que puedan deberse a la presencia de virus en los contenidos que puedan producir alteraciones en el sistema informático, documentos electrónicos, ficheros etc.
- GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. does not guarantee that access to its WEBSITE and the content of the same will be free from any errors. The user therefore exempts GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. from any liability as regards reliability, utility or any false expectations given rise to by the Site when they visit the same.
5.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights to this WEBSITE and the different elements contained therein belong to GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., except for those of companies with which it has signed the relevant contract for the provision of content, and which are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The exclusive exercise of rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification belongs to the aforementioned company.
The design, images, maps, graphs, brand names, headings, distinctive trademarks or logos of GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., frames, banners, software and its different codes, source and object, etc. on this WEBSITE are the property of GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., who lawfully and exclusively possesses the rights to exploitation of the same.
Users accessing this WEBSITE may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell the aforementioned elements, or create new products or services deriving from the information obtained.
Only viewing and downloading for personal and non-commercial use by the user is authorised, and this does not extend to third parties or entities.
Any alteration of this WEBSITE by the user which may affect its content, such as links and similar, is categorically forbidden.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shall ensure that the content of this WEBSITE is not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory nature, and that it does not incite violence. Likewise, it shall endeavour to prevent any circumstances from occurring which may be detrimental to its users.
No link may be made to this WEBSITE from any other site without express consent from GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP.
If this WEBSITE should contain links to other portals or WEBSITES not administered by GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., this company hereby declares that it has no control over such portals or WEBSITES, and is not responsible for their content. Any links featuring on this WEBSITE will be for informative and reference purposes only, and the company makes no assessment of any kind regarding their content, owners, or the products and services offered by the same.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shall not be held liable in any case in relation to the services provided by the aforementioned third parties with regard to claims or lawsuits of any kind which may be filed in relation to the same.
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These General Terms and Conditions of Access and Use, and any relationship between the user and GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
In the event of any dispute arising from the existence or content of these General Terms and Conditions or any relationship between the user and GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., both parties are to expressly forego any other jurisdiction which may correspond to them and submit their arbitration to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bergara (Gipuzkoa) Spain.
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY
The party responsible for personal information collected through this web site is GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP., with Fiscal Identification Number F20544326 and legal address at Bº Garagaltza, 51 Apdo. 22 20560 Oñati, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
Users may contact the party Responsible for handling information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at the address shown in these general conditions. Users may also call 0034 943 25 03 00 or send a fax to 0034 943 78 09 17. For more information about our business group, please visit the “About ULMA” section of our website.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. handles data provided by users through our website for the purposes of responding to requests made to us by our users, in particular the following.
- When we receive personal information by email from the “CONTACT” section on our website the objective is to respond to the requests made to us by our users though this channel.
In that case, data is saved long enough to respond to the request. The data is not stored in any file or database and is used exclusively for providing an adequate response to the request made or suggestion expressed.
Users are informed that they are not required to provide any personal information by email, however if no personal information is provided, we may not be able to respond to or handle the requests or suggestions made.
- When those wishing to do so register as ULMA users in the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” section, they must provide personal information for the purposes of creating a user account, where they can directly manage their relationship with GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP.
When user accounts are made, information is saved until the user deletes their account or if for any reason, irregularity or non-compliance with the obligations set forth herein GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. cancels or deletes the user’s account.
Users are notified that in order to create a user account they must fill in all the fields marked with a red asterisk, which are required for creating an account, and in the event that that information is not provided registration of the account cannot be carried out.
- In the “WORK WITH US” section, users can upload their CV and other relevant academic information. GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. retains that data for the purposes of determining whether the candidate is qualified for the position they are applying for.
In this case, the information provided by the user will be saved for the duration of the selection process and for two additional years for future job openings.
Users are notified that they are not required to provide any personal information, however if they do not do so we cannot judge their suitability for the position applied for.
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP. shares personal information provided by users with other companies in our business group for internal administrative purposes, including handling the personal information of customers and employees. Likewise, information will be shared with the individuals in charge of data handling with whom GRUPO ULMA S. COOP. has signed contracts and whose legal standing for handling the information derives from executing their contract for service provision.
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Information about the rights you have as the owner of your personal information is provided below.
- You may revoke consent for handling your personal information.
- You may request access to personal information regarding yourself.
- You may request modification or removal of your information.
- You may limit handling of your information and oppose its handling under the allowances set forth for information protection by law.
- You have the right to data portability.
- If you believe your rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Information. You can find more information about complaints at this link:https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formSpam/spamDenuncia.jsf;jsessionid=7637191596ACD0806E20F96023B08F1C .
The aforementioned rights can be effectively exercised by sending an email to email@example.com with a copy of your national identity card, to identify the user, and clearly specifying which right you wish to exercise. You can also contact us by ordinary mail at Bº Garagaltza, 51 Apdo. 22, 20560 Oñati, Gipuzkoa, Spain, likewise including a copy of your national identification card and clearly specifying which right you wish to exercise.
Minors (under 18) are not permitted to register as users. Consequently, if you are a minor please refrain from providing any personal or personally identifying information. Accordingly, any user who registers on our website represents and warrants they are at least 18 years old. GRUPO ULMA S. COOP. is not liable for any minors who access our website without complying with the aforementioned condition for access.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The ULMA Group is the sole proprietor of the information contained on this site. Employees will only be allowed access to the information provided to us by our users if they require it for the fulfilment of their duties
In compliance with article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, which regulates the right to information in data collection, you are advised that any personal information provided by electronic mail by means of the options available in the “Contact” section, is not registered in any files or databases and is only used to reply to any requests or suggestions made.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer and, depending on the information they contain and on the way in which your computer uses them, they can be used to recognise the user.
They improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date that can vary from the time the session lasts to a specific date in the future, after which point they are no longer operative.
We use this information to improve our sites, to detect new needs and assess the improvements that should be introduced to provide a better service to the users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP
The cookies used on the GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP websites are divided into:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are not stored in the user’s device and disappear when the session ends. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the internet and provide the services that we offer by means of the cookies.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored in the user’s device and are used to recover information about the browsing session during the next visit. They have an expiry date, but it lasts longer than the end of the session. These cookies enable us to customise your visits using your preferences (for example, country and language).
Specifically, GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP uses the following session and permanent cookies on its websites for the purposes stated below:
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary, for example, those that are used for smooth browsing, to recognise the user’s preferences during their visit to the website and first party analytic cookies that gather statistical data about the activity.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies, such as, for example, those used for identification or external content additions such as the Google search engine.
- PHPSESSID: This cookie is a session identifier set by php to differentiate user sessions. Duration: session
- _ga: These cookies are used by Google Analytics for statistical usage tracking. Duration: 2 years
- _icl_current_language: This is the cookie that stores the language you’re using to browse the ULMA website. Duration: 15 days
GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP uses third party services, including cookie technology, to perform audience analyses. By visiting http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics you can obtain more detailed information about the way in which GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP uses third party services to gather and use information about its website.
BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
You can enable, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your system using the configuration in the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information about how to do it if your browser is:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We would like to inform you that configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or specifically the cookies from the GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP websites, will not stop you from being able to browse the website, although you will not be able to take advantage of those features that require some cookies to be installed, in particular those features described under Session Cookies.
However, users can delete the GRUPO ULMA, S. COOP cookies installed on their device at any time, following the procedure established in their browser’s help section.
By browsing and remaining on the website, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods stated and under the conditions stated in this Cookies Policy.
For more information about us, please read our legal notice or email firstname.lastname@example.org