The ULMA Foundation embodies ULMA’s social commitment and distributes the wealth generated to obtain social well-being. The ULMA Foundation arose as a means of cooperating with the environment, to share its identity, values and culture with society. The following are some of the ULMA Foundation’s objectives:
- Promote and support the social economy within the same geographic area as its business activity.
- Support social-cooperative and professional education and training.
- Support and promote socio-cultural and welfare activities.
- Promote solidarity and inter-cooperation.
- Promote research and development, supporting initiatives which involve both the promotion of new activities and support for projects of special interest.